Skip to content
You Are Here

Category: Rock

9 thoughts on “ Fürchtenmachen - Various - Schuman Romantische Legenden (CD, Album)

  1. The 10 ADD CD's are roughly 70 minutes in length each, the music is all classical, and time wise, I would guess about 30% is piano solo while the other 70% is accompanied, for example, by orchestra or quintet. The original recordings were made between the late 's to the early 's, while most were probably made in the 's/5(9).
  2. About Robert Schumann Robert Alexander Schumann (June 8, - July 29, ) was a German composer and pianist in the Romantic period of Classical music.
  3. p fp fp p Più moto fp fp f 5 sf sf f sfz p 9 ¡ * ¡ * Harmony and Melody Studio dim. pp f sf sf f 13 ¡ * ¡ * sfz p dim. pp 17 c c & Op, No Romanze Robert Schumann.
  4. Movements/Sections Mov'ts/Sec's: 3 movements: Durchaus phantastisch und leidenschaftlich vorzutragen - Im Legendenton - Erstes Tempo - Adagio - Im Tempo Mässig.
  5. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Provided by Amazon Digital Services LLC. Terms and Conditions. Does not apply to gift orders. [9 CD + Blu-ray Audio] Wilhelm Kempff. out of 5 stars Audio CD. $ Various Artists. out of 5 stars Audio CD. $ Schumann: The Complete Piano Trios / Piano Quartet, Op. 47 /5(29).
  6. Robert Schumann, Simfonični Orkester RTV Ljubljana, Marko Munih, Dubravka Tomsic, Philharmonia Slavonica, Alfred Scholz, Sylvia Capova - Romantic Legends ‎ (CD-ROM, Album) The Classical Collection (2), Pilz Media Group: CC C Germany: Sell This Version.
  7. Feb 13,  · Robert Schumann - Fürchtenmachen, "Kinderszenen" Op No. 11 (Scenes from Childhood) performed by pianist Sergejs Osokins in Latvian National Opera House.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *